Deals experts compare the best Razor, Micro & GOTRAX scooter deals for Cyber Monday 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the top scooter deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on top-selling Razor E100, Razor E300, Micro Mini Deluxe and GOTRAX XR scooters listed below by the deals team at Retail Fuse.
Best scooter deals:
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of electric scooters at Walmart
- Save up to $202 on top-rated electric scooters & hoverboards at the GOTRAX online store – check live prices on the latest XR e-scooter series & best-selling GXL commuter scooters by GOTRAX
- Save up to $70 on best-selling Razor scooters & accessories at Amazon – check live prices on best-selling Razor E100 & E300 motorized scooters, PowerWing caster scooters & A series kick scooters
- Save up to $170 on Razor electric scooters
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of micro scooters & accessories at Amazon
- Save up to 78% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon – check live prices available from top-rated hoverboard brands such as Segway, Razor and Gotrax
- Save up to 25% on hoverboard go kart conversion kits at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Scooters assist all-round development for kids, from their physical fitness to their social skills. Razor has electric scooters good for older or taller children such as the Razor E100. The Razor E300, which packs a 250-watt motor, is also a solid choice. Meanwhile, Micro has kick scooters such as the Micro Kickboard and Mini Deluxe that are good for preschoolers and toddlers.
Do Cyber Monday deals differ from Black Friday deals? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and was originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday’s doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
Amazon and Walmart dominated last year’s Cyber Monday, accounting for 82.5% of all online revenue generated in the period.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)