Sales experts review the top early Black Friday car gadgets & accessories deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early car tech Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Deal Stripe have compared the best early car GPS navigation, dash cam, stereo, battery and garage door opener deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Car Tech deals:
- Save up to 80% on car stereos, GPS navigation systems, dash cams & garage door openers – at Amazon
- Save up to $104 on a wide range of Bluetooth car stereo & audio systems – at Amazon
- Save up to 45% on top-rated HD dash cams – at Amazon
- Save up to $107 on a broad selection of garage door openers – at Amazon
- Save up to 30% on car battery & battery charger deals at Amazon – check live prices on highly-rated car batteries, battery testers, chargers & accessories from top automotive battery brands
- Save up to 50% on GPS devices, dash cams, garage door openers & more auto electronics at Walmart
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Car tech has progressed beyond a typical stereo receiver with an AM/FM tuner. Even an automatic garage door opener is basic compared to automotive innovations from TomTom and Microsoft. Now, it is easy to find a dash cam that comes with a GPS tracker online. These allow car owners and drivers to record videos and note locations conveniently to feel safer and more comfortable on the road.
What percentage off do stores normally offer on Black Friday? Black Friday savings can range from 20% up to 50% off and higher across both online and brick-and-mortar stores.
Shoppers can find the best Black Friday deals online. Every year, more people continue to switch to online shopping to avoid the stress of traveling into stores during the busy holiday weekend.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)