Here’s a review of the top car seat deals for Cyber Monday 2019, including savings on best-selling convertible & all-in-one car seats from Britax & Graco
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Searching for the top car seat deals for Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at Saver Trends have published their list of the best Graco, Britax and Evenflo convertible car seat deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best car seat deals:
- Save up to 40% on convertible car seats, infant car seats & booster seats at Walmart
- Save up to $60 on a wide range of baby, infant & toddler car seats at Amazon – featuring a wide range of styles including convertible and booster seats by popular baby brands like Britax and Graco
- Save up to $70 on Britax convertible & all-in-one car seats at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated Britax ClickTight car seats, baby strollers, booster seats and various infant related car accessories
- Save up to 55% on Graco car seats & car seat bases at Amazon – save on best-selling Graco convertible & all-in-one car seats, booster seats & toddler seats
- Save up to $60 on a wide range of Graco, Evenflo, Disney Baby & Cosco car seats at Walmart
- Save on select infant & baby car seats at Buybuybaby
- Save up to 23% on car seats, booster seats, 3-in-1 seats and more at the Graco official store
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
As seat belts are designed to fit adults, car seats are necessary to ensure children’s safety in a vehicle. The different types of car seats include infant-only car seats, convertible seats and forward-facing-only seats. Britax and Graco are among the trusted car seat brands that offer a wide range of car seats that combine quality, safety and style.
Is there an actual difference between Black Friday discounts and those offered on Cyber Monday? After Black Friday, the following Monday is called Cyber Monday. Deals during this time are usually found online and primarily focus on electronics and tech products.
Cyber Monday in 2018 was Amazon’s most lucrative sales event ever at the time.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)