DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “U.S. Fleet Card Market Review and Forecast, 2018 – 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The U.S. fleet card market has shown resilience as participants adapt to current and looming challenges.
The publisher reports continued growth in the fleet card market, but adjustments are underway.
The fleet (fuel) card market saw continued growth during the past year, but headwinds are forming through fuel efficiencies and increasing alternative vehicle growth. Industry leaders are adapting in several ways, with technology and tactical policy/product changes creating potential new growth opportunities.
In this report the publisher reviews the estimated current market size and network share, projecting spending through 2023. The report delves into the issues and trends affecting this niche portion of the payments industry.
The closed loop network portion of the spending continues to predominate since industry legacy approaches reside with larger fleets and the specialized controls associated with the more abundant data capabilities in these systems,
As the service providers attempt to broaden their reach into small businesses and midsized fleets, collaboration with open loop network products will increase. This is one way to offset fuel price volatility and efficiency impacts in the shorter term, while a looming change is also there from the effects of alternative vehicles. Industry participants recognize the challenges and a need to adapt to the latest-generation technology, and there is general optimism that challenges will be met successfully.
Highlights of the report include:
- Estimated share of closed and open loop network spending in fleet cards in the United States.
- Review of key challenges facing the industry service providers, including the mandate for electric logging devices (ELD) and the upcoming EMV liability shift.
- Projected U.S. overall open and closed loop spending through 2023.
- Analysis of the future trend toward electronic vehicles and adoption across fleets in the U.S.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Sizing and Segments
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELD)
- Data Usage
5. Forward Trends
- Fuel Efficiency
- Alternative Vehicles
- Projected Fleet Spend in the U.S.
- EMV Concerns
7. Conclusions and Recommendations
- American Express
- GPS Insight Mastercard
- Teletrac Navman
- Tom Tom
- U.S. Bank
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/deb3em
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900